ASPAM understands that the backbone of any successful educational organisation is the teaching staff. Therefore, adequate care is taken to ensure that inducted teachers have the prerequisite qualifications for being a part of the ASPAM family.
- All the teachers are professionally trained and NTT qualified, with minimum 3 years of experience.
- The inducted teachers have to undergo psychometric test so that we are able to assess how best they can support the needs of your toddler.
- There is policy of ‘No Maid Handling of the Kids’. It means that till the time the child is in the school he/she is under the responsibility and charge of the teachers who look into every demand of the child.
- We have Structured Teacher Training Programmes wherein teacher training from CBSE empanelled Agency is provided to the teachers. We undertake minimum 100 hours a year training programme for our teachers.
- Besides this, we undertake Inter-School programmes as skill up gradation programme among teachers in form of workshops/seminars and motivational talks from experts from the field of ECE.
- Our teachers are extremely patient and polite in their manners and conduct while dealing with the students and the parents.