Partnerships and mutually beneficial collaborations are fundamental to any successful businesses. We at ASPAM always lookout for good business partners who have similar aspirations and vision. We offer Playgroup School Franchise opportunities to interested associates who see long term associations and willing to work relentlessly to achieve common goals. Best Play School Franchise
Best Play School Franchise
Best Play School Franchise
Best Play School Franchise
We require the following as a necessity to set up a preschool:
- Love for kids and Passion to work with children
- Long term vision.
- Adults willing to work with children
- Physical infrastructure in terms of building and place to run the preschool. Guidelines for the physical infrastructure and number of teachers needed would be given after understanding the requirements of the preschool.
- Area between 2000 sqft – 10000sqft with an investment capacity ranging between 15 laks till 75 lacs. Investment depends upon city, size and condition of property, paying capacity of vicinity.
PARTNER WITH US
1. ALREADY OWN A PRESCHOOL. CAN I CHANGE IT INTO ASPAM PRESCHOOL?
Of course you can. in fact there is a concession in license fee if you have more than 25 students and above.
2. HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED?
The initial investment depends on the area, the number of students the school is targeting and the fee structure. Further an amount also has to be set aside as working capital for the initial years. Needless to say, the cost will vary depending on the location, size, what other schools charge, and how upmarket the areas is, etc. Normally for a 3500-4000 sqft a budget between 25lacs – 30lacs is needed.
3. CAN I START WITH A MINIMUM INVESTMENT NOW, AND INCREASE IT LATER?
No. Simply because the school has to be launched with all facilities, and for this the investment has to be upfront.
4. WILL THERE BE HIDDEN COSTS?
Certainly not! Our dealings are totally transparent. As a franchisee, you gain the goodwill and prestige of your community and society.
5. HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO PAY AS FRANCHISE FEE?
The fee consists of two components – a license fee and a percentage of the revenue. The license fee is to be paid at the time of signing of agreement and franchise fee at the end of every quarter.from the fee collected.
6. HOW DOES ONE SELECT A LOCATION FOR THE SCHOOL? ARE THERE ANY CONDITIONS?
The school should be at a place where students can have easy access. Other considerations include land size, accessibility, visibility, neighbourhood, and presence of competition, etc.
7. CAN I EXPECT YOU TO HELP ME FIND A SUITABLE LOCATION?
Yes. We can help you identify a suitable location.
8. EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF LAND IS REQUIRED? PLEASE SPECIFY WHETHER IT IS RESIDENTIAL, AGRICULTURAL, INSTITUTIONAL OR COMMERCIAL.
As long as the land has the sanction of the local civic authorities (or if the conversion is allowed), any land is fine.
9. WHAT ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BUILDING?
The building will be constructed according to our architect’s specifications.
10. DO I NEED CONSENT FROM THE AUTHORITIES? AND HOW DO I GET THE CBSE BOARD RECOGNITION?
You will need recognition from the state government and the affiliation from CBSE. We will assist you with the process.
11. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO OPEN A SCHOOL?
Anything from 2 to 12 months, depending on the infrastructural facilities and everything like furniture, recruitment, training, and school equipment, etc. has to be organized.
12. HOW DO I GET TEACHERS? HOW DO I TRAIN THEM?
ASPAM Preschool will provide you with inputs on how and where you can recruit your teachers. We will also provide you with inputs on how to interview teachers and what to look for in them. We will also interview teachers for their final rounds before recruitment (maximum of 4) to ensure you get the right person for the job.
13. ARE THERE ANY GOVT REGULATIONS/ACCREDITIATIONS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR A PRESCHOOL?
Different states have different rules with respect to registration for preschools. We advise customers to do the necessary checks in their area with the local government offices before proceeding with the project as rules keep changing from place to place and time to time.
13. WHAT ABOUT BOOKS, UNIFORM AND STUDY MATERIALS? WHO WILL PROVIDE THEM?
We will take care of all this. We have our own suppliers and in-house capabilities to deliver all this.
14. HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOOL FEES?
The fee has several components: Reg Fee ,Admission Fee, Caution Fee ,Annual and Activity charges, Monthly Fee and other charges. The exact amount in each varies from location to location, depending on the cost of real estate, overheads and the paying capacity of the people in the area.
15. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RUN A SCHOOL?
One can arrive at the figure by taking into account salaries of staff, and other expenses like electricity, telephones, taxes, maintenance, marketing and advertising, etc.
16. How will ASPAM help in marketing our school to get admissions?
ASPAM is focussed on helping you build a successful preschool . We have an inhouse designing and branding team which supportso, designing your pamphlets, brochures, templates for every form required to providing you a marketing manual on how to market your school as well as talking to parents effectively to garner admissions.
We will also review any marketing collateral that you would need to circulate, while providing you with ideas for events that will captivate the parents. Our training program has special slots for training on how to market your school effectively. The training also highlights the differences between ASPAM and other preschools and convinces parents on why they should admit their child into a preschool following ASPAM curriculum vis-a-vis some other preschool.
17. HOW MANY STUDENTS CAN I EXPECT?
This entirely depends on the location, the presence of competition, the reputation the school enjoys, etc. When you opt for our Best Play School Franchise, we will also support in promoting the school, through advertising and marketing activities.
18. FEE COLLECTION SYSTEM?
There is an ERP System for fee collection, for initial one quarter manual receipts can be used.
18. HOW LONG IS THE TERM OF A FRANCHISE AGREEMENT?
The franchise agreement is done for a period of 5 years.